Saturday, July 26, 2008

What a GOOD day

Oh my goodness...Okay, I'm a lil starstruck right now because I think Richard Chai actually read my last blog post!!!! Why do I think so? Please read the comments on my last post! Richard Chai, if you ever read this...You just made my day (actually week)!!!
.
.
ahh!
.
.
.
You know what else made my day? TJMaxx sent me a $200 gift card for joining and being active in their What's In Community. I guess they went searching for bloggers and I was fortunate to be included. I haven't gone to TJMaxx in a while, so I was pretty amazed at what they had. They had a pretty decent collection of denim jeans - 7 for all mankind, Joie, R&R, Chip & Pepper, Joes, and some others. I decided to stay away from designer names today and did some budget shopping instead.

I got 3 bottoms and 3 tops....that's like 9 different outfits! hehe
Here is what $80 got me:


American Eagle jeans $19.99, American Eagle shorts $12.99, Rampage white shorts $14.00, Willi Smith white tank $12.99, NY Company ruched tee $7.99, LA Made tank $10.00

I love solid colors because they are so easy to mix and match. You would be amazed what a difference accessories can do to a plan solid color outfit. Maybe when I get a chance, I'll take some pictures of what sort of outfits I can make with my new purchases + some accessories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saw your link on I Like Her Style blog. I love your clothes. Keep up the good work.

Lteefaw

Unknown said...

I'm super excited about your shop and have already e-mailed all my girlfriends about it. I saw a post on outblush.com, so thanks outblush.

I can't help wondering how your prices are so affordable..hah

shopruche.com said...

Thanks Lteefaw and gracee for dropping! And thanks outblush.com for bringing you here gracee. We have some new items coming soon so check back on our site or blog sometime!

The Muse said...

I too have just found your shop and I adore your selections!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your help.

RichardChai.