Friday, December 12, 2008

Newly Added Goodies

I'm back from NYC and I had an AWESOME time. New York is so cool...I want to move there for a couple years! But I don't think that is realistic at this time =(. I'll be posting up some pictures later on.

Well vacation over and back to work I go. I've added some new jewelry, accessories, and shoes! I actually got most of these things in New York. Hope you like them! I was able to restock some classic ones that ran out a couple months ago. I'll be adding new clothes in the next couple weeks. I'm also trying to restock some of the dresses that ran out recently as well.

Here is a preview of some new added items. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Jill GG said...

Love, love, love your site - the clothing is what I am always looking for - unique but still at a great price point!

Any way, just wanted to let you know that I am featuring it on my blog tomorrow am.

http://goodlifeforless.blogspot.com

shopruche.com said...

Thank you so much!