Thursday, June 25, 2009

ShopRuche.com - FREE SHIPPING & New Arrivals

Hi Ladies,

This will be me in a couple days! Whoo HOo!



I will be taking off on an Alaskan Cruise this Friday and returning July 3rd! We're using up my husband's United miles that he gets traveling for work. It will be really nice to get away from my day job and Ruche (Yes, I am crazy - I still have my day job..you know how the economy is nowadays). Don't get me wrong, Ruche is the best thing that happened to me! I LOVE RUCHE...but a cruise to Alaska sounds awfully nice too. =D

Well, in the mean time, we are offering FREE SHIPPING from June 26-July 3 due to the delay in processing time (US and Canada orders only).

I will leave you all with NEW CLOTHES, JEWELRY, AND PURSES! I just added the purses today. If you
would like your items shipped out before we leave, please be sure to
make your purchase by the end of the day (6/25)!!





As for the polyvore contest, thank you all for participating. Ashley will be picking three winners and I will be announcing them when I get back or you can just check on polyvore.

Farewell!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time! :)

shopruche.com said...

Thanks Mandie!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I know you are going to have an amazing time!! My grandparents and my fellow blogger have both done it and raved!!

jump higher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.